FOUNDERS PARK CAMPGROUND
Founder’s Park is one of Irricana’s two main recreation areas located on the north side of the Town. Just 35 minutes north east of Calgary and 20 minutes straight east of Airdrie, Founder’s Park offers a spacious, well treed green space, inviting guests to use its many recreational facilities available in the park. Whether or not you plan on staying overnight in Irricana, Founder’s Park is a great place to organize a family picnic, take your kids to the playground, enjoy a game of horseshoes or organize a ball game in one of the well cared for ball diamonds. Campsites may be booked by – contacting the Campground Manager at (403) 371-7376 or – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Numerous Campsites (serviced and un-serviced sites available)
- 34 – 30Amp sites (31 with water)
- 2 – 50Amp sites o Non-Power Sites available
- Group Camping site (no services)
- Clean modern washrooms (complete with showers)
- R.V. Dump ($5 charge for non-campers)
- Camp Kitchen
- Fire Pits (firewood available for purchase)
- Seasonal Full-time on sight Campground Manager
Fees & Rates:
- $30.00 / night serviced w/water and electric
- $20 Non-serviced
- Dump station on site. Dump fee included in site rental.
- Non-registered campers: Dump fee $5.
- Check us out at albertacampgroundguide.ca!