This Post was originally Published on March 30th and is being refreshed as a reminder of Payment Options while the Town Office is closed due to COVID.
The Town Office is currently closed to the Public during the COVID-19 outbreak. Staff are still available to respond to your telephone and email inquiries, however, we ask for your patience, as incoming volumes may increase, which may result in slower response time.
Should you wish to make a Utility or Tax payment, we are unable to offer payment by Debit at this time, however, payments can still be submitted as follows:
- Online Payment: to set this up, please contact your Financial Institution should you require assistance
- Telephone Payment; to set this up, please contact your Financial Institution should you require assistance
- Credit Card: We accept Credit Card Payment by Phone (403-935-4672)
- Drop Off: Mail Slot located on the Front Door of the Town Office (222 – 2nd Street.
- Canada Post: Payment can be mailed in to Box 100, Irricana AB T0M 1B0