BOARD POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Application forms are available here or at the Municipal Office located at 222 2nd Street, Irricana. For more information, please call 403-935-4672 or email email@example.com
Boards & Committees
The Town of Irricana has a number of boards and committees whose members are appointed by Council. These bodies report to and advise Council on matters to their specific areas. For further information on any of these boards and/or committees contact the Town Office at 935-4672
- Community Futures Wild Rose – Meets the first Thursday of each month from September to June
- Community Services Board – Meets the every month at 7:00 pm.
- Community Facilities Advisory Board – Meets twice a year.
- Irricana and District Library Board – Meets the 3rd Tuesday of every month.
- Kneehill Water Commission – Meets the 4th Thursday of every month.
- Rocky View Foundation – Meets the 4th Wednesday of every month.
- Economic Development Committee – In the process of being re-instated.